Friday, November 7, 2008

Wedding plans and new stuff.....

Well the wedding plans are all starting to fall into place! I am going on Saturday to have a few last alterations done to my dress. I am excited to see how much more beautiful it is when it is MODEST! :D As for moving.... I have yet to start packing and getting ready! I think I am in a little bit of denial that with getting married I acutally have to move away from mommy and daddy! ;) I should really get on that though and get packing!

Some exciting news though.... I work for Leavitt Insurance and I have been working on getting a job up in Cedar City and on Wednesday I found out that I got a job at our corporate office! I was really really excited! Mark and I are so luck and VERY blessed! Everyting seems to be falling into place and working out for us! We already have an apartment there right by campus, I have a job, Mark has football and school and we have all of our main furniture! It is so wonderful to not have to worry about that! :D

So that is our lives up to right now... I will try to post somemore pictures of Mark and I! We have a ton more engagement pictures! I just quickly picked the ones on here just so I could see if I knew how to do it! SO I will try to do that! :D

2 comments:

Mikayla Skouson said...

Jessica, I am so excited for you to get married. Mark is the Best person for you and I am so glad that you will be moving to Cedar. What a big step. That is crazy, you will get married and move out all at the same time. You wont even be living by family. But dont worry. I will come to visit you! I am so excited to see you at Thanksgiving time. You are amazing.

Robyn said...

Sounds like everything is falling into place - I just spent the long weekend in Cedar and LOVED it - you will, too! I'm looking forward to your wedding lots and lots! Let me know if I can do anything to help, K? Love ya!